Module 1 Test
The Module 1 Test consists of the following manoeuvres:
- Pushing the Motorcycle into a parking space.
- Riding a slalom.
- Riding two consecutive figure of 8’s.
- A slow ride, as if in slow moving traffic.
- To ride a u-turn manoeuvre
- Controlled cornering and braking exercise.
- Emergency stop, to be completed at 30mph.
- Hazard avoidance exercise, to be completed at 30mph.
All of the above elements can be practiced on 1st Gear’s Off Road Training Centre Facility – Please look at our video page to see Module 1 Training and Test being conducted. The test is conducted at the Farnborough Test Centre.